The Legacy Children's Foundation - Alberta
Check out our new Gift of Music Website and learn more about Legacy's Music Programs and how you can get involved!
Nothing costs our society as much as the failure of a child/youth to reach his or her potential. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, the inability of young people to grow into educated, self-reliant adults creates a drain on government social service safety nets and our justice system.
Too many children/youth grow up with disadvantages. Abuse, neglect, abandonment or a simple failure to receive support, encouragement and education all aaa quality fake omega seamaster watches lead to young people whose futures are compromised.
The Legacy Children�s Foundation believes that all children and youth have the potential to grow into self-reliant, contributing citizens.
- in the value and efficacy of prevention and early intervention;
- that intervention must be timely;
- that the most effective intervention takes place during the critical formative years prenatal to age six;
- that effective intervention at any stage is delivered consistently over an extended period of time;
- and that all prevention and intervention efforts involve the whole family as well as the entire community.
�Every child and youth in the Province of Alberta, through the creation of early intervention, prevention and enrichment programming, will have the opportunity to experience success in all facets of their lives.�
The Legacy Children�s Foundation is pleased to invite you to read and comment on journal entries concerning topics of key importance to the Foundation, our supporters and our supported programs and services. click here